[http://www.kxbxfm.com/upload/year-end-celebration.jpg][cid:[log in to unmask]][http://uas.arizona.edu/sites/uas/files/img/gbpcrest.gif]

Gamma Beta Phi Honor Society, End of the Year/Graduation Celebration!!!
Thursday, April 16th - 7:30 pm, Morgan Hall 226
ALL GBP Members are Invited!!!
PLEASE RSVP!

As the semester winds down, Gamma Beta Phi will be honoring ALL members (including graduating seniors) with a FUN social gathering! We will hold an End-of-the-Semester/Graduation Social on Thursday, April 16 at 7:30 pm in Morgan Hall 226. Come out, eat FREE food, enjoy some fun games and help us celebrate the end of the 2014/2015 academic year.  This will be a GREAT way to de-stress before exams.  We will sell GBP T-shirts, graduation cords and graduation stoles at the event. You can also earn points via the event - although we will bring cake and other treats, we will open this up to the membership, potluck style! Anyone that brings any food item will earn a point (please note - you are not obligated to bring anything at all - but if you desire to earn a point while having fun, please bring an item, dish or drink!). EVERYONE is invited, but you MUST RSVP by clicking Here<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VNeaoGnelailsLjVVIBGiKROZl_o-80ZRjTQWHQEz_w/edit#gid=0>. If you plan on bringing a dish or a drink to the event, please indicate that within the RSVP spreadsheet.

*** Brought to you by the Gamma Beta Phi Food/Social Committee

Craig S. Pickett, Jr.
Coordinator for Student Life and Diversity
College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources (CASNR)
THE UNIVERSITY of TENNESSEE
2621 Morgan Circle
Office: 201-D Morgan Hall
Knoxville, TN 37996-4500
Phone Number: (865) 974 - 7491
Email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>