Good afternoon All GBP members,

Attached you will find documents for our Chapter Service Project which includes :1) Fundraising Summary-Explanation letter, 2) KICK BALL Flyer, 3) GBP Item Donation letter, 4) GBP Monetary Donation letter and  5) Care Packages List.

DON’T FORGET – We will hold a chapter fundraising opportunity with Jason’s Deli and Moe’s throughout March. Please come out and support of GBP UT Chapter!!!

Jason's Deli: Thursday March 5, 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm

Moe’s: Tuesday March 24, 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm

Sharon Jean-Philippe, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor of Urban Forestry

Department of Forestry, Wildlife and Fisheries

2431 Joe Johnson Dr., 274 Ellington Plant Science