http://www.marshall.edu/gbp/images/crest.gif

Gamma Beta Phi Members,

Today is the LAST day to vote! Please click on the link to vote for our new GBP Officers! UTK-GBP Spring 2015 Elections

Don’t forget – We will hold our February meeting on Wednesday, February 11th and Thursday, February 12th at 7:00 pm (you don’t need to attend both meetings – you can choose one of them, based on your class and work schedule). We will provide you with the room location early next week.

Lastly, if you are completing service projects, please click on the link below to log those hours (you need 9 points to remain in “Good Standing” with the national organization – Every time you complete an individual service project, please submit that information – GBP Community Service Form; Picture documentation must be sent to [log in to unmask].

Have a great Friday!

Craig S. Pickett, Jr.

Coordinator for Student Life and Diversity

College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources (CASNR)

THE UNIVERSITY of TENNESSEE

2621 Morgan Circle

Office: 201-D Morgan Hall

Knoxville, TN 37996-4500