Good morning GBP members,

Last Thursday’s meeting (January 7th) was very productive – we discussed community services activities, committee placement and chapter officer nominations. January 7th  minutes will be sent out on in the week.

We encourage all GBP members to actively  participate in the organization by joining service committees. A detail summary of each committee is attached and a link to sign up is below.

Link to Committees: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1K7Cpqjq6wjMfOFp8EdDdhpUtlpaHT47lhEBMV-LnkPE/viewform

To improve tracking of individual service project activities, we have developed a new system for documenting your projects and monitoring point (s). The link for this new system is below - Every time you complete an individual service project, please complete our new two-step process: 1.) Take 90-seconds to complete the community service form; 2.) Picture documentation must be sent to [log in to unmask]Community Service Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/19HfflY7EVgyLddZphf5c5O17psBYI01-Jhvq6bNGwTA/viewform.

Spring 2015 Gamma Beta Phi Meeting Schedule is attached. In an effort to make our meeting for assess we now other meeting times twice a month.

Lastly, we are now accepting nominations for 2015 -2016 GBP Chapter Officers – instructions  and position descriptions are attached.

Sharon Jean-Philippe, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor of Urban Forestry

Department of Forestry, Wildlife and Fisheries

2431 Joe Johnson Dr., 274 Ellington Plant Science