http://www.marshall.edu/gbp/images/crest.gif

Greetings Gamma Beta Phi Membership!

We have three additional candidates for our upcoming GBP Chapter elections (running from tomorrow – Friday). Please take a minute to visit our Facebook page and see all of the profiles and statements of interest from our Spring 2015 candidates for the next Gamma Beta Phi Executive Board. Voting will open on Wednesday morning (all members will receive an e-mail with a link to vote on tomorrow) and it will remain open until Friday morning. If you don’t have a Facebook account, you will find a PDF of the candidates (attached).

Thanks and have a great day!

Craig S. Pickett, Jr.

Coordinator for Student Life and Diversity

College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources (CASNR)

THE UNIVERSITY of TENNESSEE

2621 Morgan Circle

Office: 201-D Morgan Hall

Knoxville, TN 37996-4500