Hello Gamma Beta Phi members,

I hope this email finds you well. I'm Ellis Linder, your recording secretary and executive board member assigned to the professional development committee. I know that many of you have demanding majors and it can be difficult to get credits in some requirements. For anyone who needs a history or UNHO credit, or would like to explore another country the Summer 2016 study abroad trip to Xi'an, China is a great opportunity! Not only will it be a great class, it will also be an amazing cultural experience. We will be visiting many museums, including seeing the Terra Cotta Warriors. This is a three week mini-term course that runs from the 11th to the 31st of May, 2016. I will be participating in this course, and the faculty advisor, Charles Sanft, and I would be more than happy to answer questions. The deadline to sign up is February 1st and Dr. Sanft has taken every avenue to make this trip as affordable as possible. I urge you to consider this amazing educational opportunity. Have a great winter break Vols!

Best,
Ellis Linder

Ellis Linder - [log in to unmask]
Dr. Charles Sanft - [log in to unmask]