Greetings GBP Students!

It has recently come to our attention that many of you desire to attend the 2016 National GBP Convention (late February), but the short deadline (to pay the conference fees) is holding many students back from signing up. So, instead of paying the total amount by next Friday, we are allowing all interested GBP conference attendees to pay a non-refundable $25 down-deposit towards your trip (by Friday, December 11th). Your remaining conference fees will be due by Monday, February 1st at 5:00 pm.  If you plan on taking this option, please e-mail the GBP Advisor, Dr. Sharon Jean-Philippe, at [log in to unmask] ASAP!

Below, you will find a breakdown of the conference fees, per option:

Full Conference and Hotel Fee (Options – Each of these options cover your transportation, conference registration and hotel fees for the entire conference)

-          Conference Registration and Single Hotel Room – $313

-          Conference Registration and Double Hotel Room – $224*

-          Conference Registration and Quadruple Hotel Room – $180*

*** If you choose the double or quadruple room option, you need to make sure that you provide the Chapter Advisor (Dr. Sharon Jean-Philippe) with the names and e-mail address of your other UTK GBP hotel roommates at the time of payment. If you desire the double or quadruple option, but don’t mind who your UTK GBP hotel roommate is, we will assign a GBP roommate for you.  All hotel roommates must be of the same gender.  You can make your payment (cash, check or money order) to Dr. Sharon Jean-Philippe by dropping your conference/hotel fees to Dr. Sharon Jean-Philippe’s office in Ellington Plant Sciences, Room 243.  If you have any questions, please contact her at [log in to unmask].

Good luck on your final(s)!!!

Sharon Jean-Philippe, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor of Urban Forestry

Department of Forestry, Wildlife and Fisheries

2431 Joe Johnson Dr., 274 Ellington Plant Science

https://ag.tennessee.edu/marketing/EmailLogos/UTIA.jpg