Hello GBP members,

We have several events this week and several approaching fast! Many of you have emailed me about events so my hope is that this document clears up any questions or confusions. But if not feel free to email me. I will be adding to this document and I will resend it out as I do. One big thing I would like to announce is that HOMECOMING IS CANCELED due to lack of interest at our interest meetings. Please see the document above for more info about the race for the cure (Saturday), GBP induction ceremony (Sunday), Sigma Kappa Sprint (Sunday), and trunk or treat in circle park (Wednesday) that are occurring this week.

Emily Laural-Anne Carr

(423)-847-7765<tel:(423)-847-7765>

Senior in Biochemical Molecular and Cellular Biology

University of Tennessee at Knoxville

Go Vols!