http://www.marshall.edu/gbp/images/crest.gif

Hello Gamma Beta Phi Members!

I apologize for the delay on this information. I have been under the weather.

Committee Sign-Ups: Below, you will find a GBP google doc for committee sign-ups. Please insert your name and your UTK e-mail address under the committee or committees you want to sign up for. If you are already part of a committee please sign-up again (this list is for our Fall 2015 – Spring 2016/updated committee lists). This will make it easier for committee leaders to contact everyone for their meetings. Remember – to be active in GBP, all members need to be active in at least one committee. We ask that all members sign up for a particular committee again by Friday, September 25th.

Committee Sign-Up: https://docs.google.com/document/d/14T8f7LH5K1RufUfNL_3POWXzdPG63Ifigs5bQKLFKJY/edit?usp=sharing

Attached, you will find a GBP Reimbursement Form. Please use this document when your committee plans on coordinating events for the organization AND when your committee needs funding to implement programs/events for the organization.

Finally, we are thrilled to announce our new GBP Corresponding Secretary – Aislinn Bos! She will work with the society throughout this academic year to help us track our community service hours, and she will serve as a vital part of our Exec board and general membership. Welcome to the team, Aislinn!

If anyone has any questions concerning any of our updates, please let me know. Thanks and have a great day!

Emily Laural-Anne Carr

(423)-847-7765

Senior in Biochemical Molecular and Cellular Biology

University of Tennessee at Knoxville

Go Vols!

Craig S. Pickett, Jr.

Coordinator for Student Life and Diversity

College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources (CASNR)

THE UNIVERSITY of TENNESSEE

2621 Morgan Circle

Office: 201-D Morgan Hall

Knoxville, TN 37996-4500