http://www.marshall.edu/gbp/images/crest.gif

Good Afternoon Gamma Beta Phi Membership!

Since nominations opened during the first week of class, we have decided to extend the Gamma Beta Phi Officer nomination period until the end of this week (Friday, January 30th). We strongly encourage all participants to consider running for any of the positions listed below. The positions with stars beside them currently have 0 nominations – so please apply!!!!

*      President

*      Vice President

*      Recording Secretary***

*      Treasurer***

*      Correspondence Secretary***

*      Historian (2 Positions) ***

*      Web Master (2 Positions) ***

Craig S. Pickett, Jr.

Coordinator for Student Life and Diversity

College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources (CASNR)

THE UNIVERSITY of TENNESSEE

2621 Morgan Circle

Office: 201-D Morgan Hall

Knoxville, TN 37996-4500