Okay everyone,

So here's the deal... I was not emailed anything about the Student Engagement Fair tonight, and although I registered Gamma Beta Phi to be there a few weeks ago, I was not told until JUST now that we are down to be there tonight. Because I was not informed prior to this evening, I have work obligations that limit me from being there. So, I NEED MEMBERS to be there tonight! I might possibly be able to swing by and check up, but that's TBD as of right now. I will allot those who go and participate 3 Points! This will probably NEVER happen again, but I really really need people to be there beginning at 9:45p tonight to ''set up'' in TRECS!

It's an extremely easy way to earn some points and you will just do UT trivia and hand out cupcakes for right answers.

Tables are already there, you just need to wear a GBP Tshirt and be there to represent Gamma Beta Phi.

Just find  Kerri Lovegrove (Assistant Director - Center for Student Engagement) to receive your table assignment.

If you will attend, I need to know, so email me ASAP! and/ or text me: 865-803-9456

Maegan Hall
Gamma Beta Phi Honors Society President
Volapalooza Event Planner