Welcome Back Gamma Beta Phi Members!!

Hello and welcome back all members of Gamma Beta Phi Honor Society. I hope everyone had a good summer! To kick off the 2015 – 2016 school year, we invite everyone to wear your GBP t-shirts and take a selfie of yourself wearing it on campus and post it to our Facebook page. This will be worth one point and help our fellow members from Pellissippi who have joined us at UT to recognize us on campus and or to find out more info about Gamma Beta Phi here at UT.

We also have the following meetings scheduled for the following 2015 year.
September 9th  or 10th (Ellington Plant Science room 125)
October 7th  or 8th (Ellington Plant Science room 125)
November 11th  (Plant Biotechnology Building room 160) or 12th (Ellington Plant Science room 125)
December 1st (farewell party) (TBA)

All of these dates will be on the second Wednesday or Thursday of each month and as always you only have to attend one of the meeting for the month. They will be held on the ag campus in Ellington Plant Science room 125  at 7:00 – 8:00 pm.

Also if you are on a committee you should meet before September 9th. Look to your chairs of your committees for the times of when you will meet. As for the chairs of these committees if you could please come to Hodges Library outside of Starbucks on September 2 at 6:00 pm to discuss some new changes that have been made by our national office and by the executive board. If you cannot attend please send your co-chair or contact a member of the executive board.

The agenda will be sent out the Friday before our group meetings.

Again if you have any questions please email us at [log in to unmask]
PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL!!!

Emily Laural-Anne Carr

(423)-847-7765

Senior in Biochemical Molecular and Cellular Biology

University of Tennessee at Knoxville

Go Vols!