Good Morning All GBP Members,

First, we want to thank each and every one of you for your willingness to go over and above to provide service throughout our communities. Throughout the past academic year, our organization conducted hundreds of community service hours, both in Knoxville and throughout the state of Tennessee (which is great!). As we move forward, we encourage each of you to continue to impact your local communities. As you know, we encourage all active members to earn at least 9 points each semester (by attending meetings, wearing their GBP shirts and completing community service projects).  As we announced throughout the academic year, we will be rewarding our top point-earners with cash prizes this fall (at the Fall 2015 GBP Induction Ceremony). Below, you will find our top GBP point earners (YAY!!!).  All winners will be recognized at the Fall 2015 Gamma Beta Phi Induction Ceremony Oct. 25, 2015, Hollingsworth Auditorium (time TBA).

1st Place – Lindsay Little                   74 points (Prize $200)

2nd Place – Ashton Gildner              64 points (Prize $150)

3rd Place – Payton Miller                  64 points (Prize $150)

4th Place – Bradford Layman           60 points (Prize $100)

Once again, congratulations to all of our top winners! We encourage EVERYONE to participate again in the fall – remember, you can easily earn points by completing your own community service projects, participating in GBP community service projects, attending monthly meetings and wearing your GBP shirt! We look forward to seeing you all again this fall as we continue to change the nation and the world!

[log in to unmask]" alt="GBP_1">

Sharon Jean-Philippe, Ph.D.

Gamma Beta Phi, Chapter Advisor

Department of Forestry, Wildlife and Fisheries

2431 Joe Johnson Dr., 274 Ellington Plant Science