[http://www.kxbxfm.com/upload/year-end-celebration.jpg][cid:[log in to unmask]][http://uas.arizona.edu/sites/uas/files/img/gbpcrest.gif]

Gamma Beta Phi Honor Society, End of the Year/Graduation Celebration!!!
Thursday, April 16th - 7:30 pm, Morgan Hall 226
ALL GBP Members are Invited!!!
EVERYONE is invited, but you MUST RSVP by clicking Here<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VNeaoGnelailsLjVVIBGiKROZl_o-80ZRjTQWHQEz_w/edit#gid=0>

As the semester winds down, Gamma Beta Phi will be honoring ALL members (including graduating seniors) with a FUN social gathering! We will hold an End-of-the-Semester/Graduation Social on Thursday, April 16 at 7:30 pm in Morgan Hall 226. Come out, eat FREE food, enjoy some fun games and help us celebrate the end of the 2014/2015 academic year.  This will be a GREAT way to de-stress before exams.  We will sell GBP T-shirts, graduation cords and graduation stoles at the event. You can also earn points via the event - although we will bring cake and other treats, we will open this up to the membership, potluck style! Anyone that brings any food item will earn a point (please note - you are not obligated to bring anything at all - but if you desire to earn a point while having fun, please bring an item, dish or drink!). If you plan on bringing a dish or a drink to the event, please indicate that within the RSVP spreadsheet.
*** Brought to you by the Gamma Beta Phi Food/Social Committee

Volunteer Opportunity for a Gamma Beta Phi Student
For The Kids @ UTK is the largest student-run philanthropic organization on campus that raises money 365 days a year for East TN Children's Hospital's Hematology &
Oncology Clinic. FTK @ UTK is seeking driven students of all ages and majors who are interested in applying for the 2015-2016 executive committee. Recruitment, entertainment, family relations, morale, catering and more chairman positions are available. It's a great resume booster and a lot of fun!
Applications are due this Wednesday, April 15, at 12 noon. Apply here: http://goo.gl/forms/GLViYUcCtx
For more information, visit www.ftkutk.org<http://www.ftkutk.org/> or feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Craig S. Pickett, Jr.
Coordinator for Student Life and Diversity
College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources (CASNR)
THE UNIVERSITY of TENNESSEE
2621 Morgan Circle
Office: 201-D Morgan Hall
Knoxville, TN 37996-4500
Phone Number: (865) 974 - 7491
Email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>