Hello all GBP members,
Tonight is the good bye social for the graduating seniors! So we encourage everyone to come and join us for a party tonight at 7 pm in HSS 207. Pizza will be provided and we are doing a bring your own desert potluck. Attending the social and bringing a desert each count as one point. You can also bring drinks for a point. This is a great way to get in a few last minute points if you need them. Furthermore tonight is the last night you can drop off cans for the Second Harvast Food Drive. 10 cans are a point and the max is 50 cans for 5 points. Also we will be selling shirts, cords, and stoles at the party. We also have two secret door prizes that will be great for the upcoming exam period! I encourage everyone to come out tonight and have a great time.
-Emily Carr