Hi Gamma Beta Phi Members!

There will be a kick-off meeting on October 19th at 6 pm in HSS 205a for anyone who would like to participate in homecoming. This does not mean you have to participate in the events. You can also participate by helping build and decorate for our events. If you made a sketch over fall break for our banner, window display, or Chalk Ped Walkway please bring it to the meeting. We will be discussing our designs for our “bedsled” for the Bed Races, Banner in Neyland, Window Display, and Chalk Ped Walkway  Display. We will also be talking about some important information for upcoming homecoming meetings. If you are not able to make this meeting, please sign the google doc below if you are interested in participating.

If you have any question about homecoming, email me at [log in to unmask].

Homecoming Sign Up – Google Doc
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cqL-__TR85-kQKTFSt2gwK5gEWYpPwZc3RZOjasywn0/edit#gid=0

Let the games begin!
Alyssa Powlus