Hi GBP Members!

The Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure is quickly approaching and in order to provide ample time for our members to sign up, we would like to send out the Google Doc for registration as quickly as possible. This ensures that our members have time to check their schedules as well as register as part of the team "GBP Projects Committee". This event is of course open to all members. The way we have planned for members to register allows us to be placed on shifts together (at the same time) as well as in proximity to each other. The shifts are 2 hours long and therefore would be worth 2 points total. Students are to register on their own and can do so on the Race for the Cure Knoxville website (http://knoxville.info-komen.org/site/VolunteerMgmtUser;jsessionid=B4F76971425F86EBD5FC234309A58570.app338c?user_view_type=BROWSE&event_id=7735&volunteermgmt.user=vm_event_details). The main point of the Google Doc is to see how many are signing up and so that they know all the details about the race.

Volunteers must be 18 to participate. And we are working tables/booths not running in the race.

If you have any concerns or questions, please feel free to contact either Conner Hayes ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) or Emily Carr ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>).

This is a great opportunity for the city of Knoxvile to see GBP helping out, so of course T-shirts are a must!

Race for the Cure GBP Sign Up – Google Doc

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1p9MNiUU7c0P5sDGN8idnxfojxFAt5wo4I_LKOhjkRDo/edit?ts=561ff7d4#gid=0

Sincerely,

Alyssa Powlus

Co-Vice President, Gamma Beta Phi