Hi GBP!

There is a new google doc for documenting volunteer hours that you do OUTSIDE of GBP. The following link will take you to a form in order to record your points. Even though we encourage outside volunteer activities, please remember that in order to get a monetary value from GBP at the end of the year for the most points you have to have 3/4 of those points from GBP activities.

Gamma Beta Phi Point Documentation
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1L-0f89HGwfhumFCwruBkjkU52e7iFbU2M5VTm-BxRIA/viewform?c=0&w=1

Also, remember our meeting tomorrow night (Wednesday – 10/7) and Thursday (10/8) at 7pm in Ellington Plant Science room 125.

PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL!!

Alyssa Powlus
Co-Vice President