From: International Network for Learning and Teaching Geography in Higher Education [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Joseph Kerski [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2014 1:39 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Spatial Analysis in your browser - Free Webinar 3 Dec 2014 8pm Eastern Time

INLT Community:

We all love maps, but the real power of GIS has always been not just to make maps, but to analyze the patterns, trends, and relationships in spatial data. Join Joseph Kerski as we explore some of the powerful analytical tools that exist within ArcGIS Online. With these tools, you can engage in spatial statistics, perform map overlay operations, create drive time and distance proximity buffers, summarize points or lines in polygons, create new data fields and calculate them, and much more. We will explore these tools within the context of simple yet relevant and engaging short lesson activities. The resulting analytical layers can be exported for further analysis and shared with others in web maps and web apps.

Wed, Dec 3, 2014 8:00 PM - 9:00 PM EST

Register here:

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/876941147029779202

Joseph Kerski

Joseph J. Kerski, Ph.D., GISP  |  Education Manager

Esri | 1 International Court | Broomfield CO  80021-3200 | USA

Tel 303-449-7779, ext. 1-8237 | Cell-Mobile 303-625-3925

[log in to unmask] | esri.com

Twitter:  http://twitter.com/josephkerski