From: Wheelis, Ashley Lorene
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2014 3:42 PM
To: Wheelis, Ashley Lorene
Subject: Potential Geography Tutors

Good Afternoon!

My name is Ashley Wheelis and I am an academic counselor and tutor coordinator at the Thornton Athletics Student Life Center.  We are in need of Geography tutors for the upcoming semester and I was hoping for your assistance.  If you work with or know of any undergraduate or graduate students who might have an interest in being compensated monetarily for providing tutorial assistance, please feel free to have them contact us at (865) 974-1250 or email me at [log in to unmask].  I appreciate your attention and assistance.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Ashley Wheelis

Tutor Coordinator

Academic Counselor- Men’s Tennis & Women's Rowing, Spirit Squad

865-974-6316

http://utadinternet.com/thornton/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/thornton_center_logo.png