From: Club Geography at UT [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Horn, Sally P
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2014 6:56 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CLUBGGY] Thank you!

Dear Club Geography,

Thank you so very much for the holiday treat bag with candy and hand sanitizer and all kinds of very useful goodies!

That was a very nice thing for you to do for faculty!  Wow!

Here's wishing everyone good health and good cheer for upcoming finals and the holiday.

Sincerely,

Sally Horn

Sally P. Horn, Professor
Department of Geography