Geography faculty, staff, and students,

Some students have contacted us expressing difficulty in getting on a wait list for a geography course that has already filled up for spring 2015. Norma had already observed that students likely did not know the correct procedure for doing so (in fact, no instructions exist on how to specifically do this, that I could find), and contacted the Registrar’s Office for clarity. The explanation by the Registrar’s Office below should help our students get on the wait list for our geography courses. Note that getting on the wait list is done from the Add/Drop option and NOT from the Search for Classes Option. Please pass on this information to any students having difficulty in getting on the wait lists for our courses.

Many thanks to Norma for always getting to the bottom of difficult situations like this one!

Dr. Henri D. Grissino-Mayer

Professor of Geography

Associate Department Head

Department of Geography

The University of Tennessee-Knoxville

Knoxville, Tennessee 37996-0925

865.974.6029

Web Site  Google Scholar  LinkedIn  Academia.edu