Dear Geography Students;

Please see the attached flyer and presentation form for the 2015 South Dakota State Geography Convention/Conference, which is one the oldest student-organized geography conferences in the US.  I had the pleasure of being one of their featured speakers last year and found it to be an inspiring event.  It had very much the feel of our UTK Geography inaugural research symposium last February.  If you are interested in participating or simply have questions about student-led conferences, feel free to contact  [log in to unmask].

Thanks,

DA

Derek H. Alderman, PhD

Professor & Head