[log in to unmask]" alt="UT Wordmark">

[log in to unmask]" alt="Holiday Greetings">

You're receiving this email because you are a friend of the College of Social Work.
Having trouble viewing this e-mail?  View it in your browser.

Season's Greetings!

As the year 2014 comes to an end, we think about all that the College has to be grateful for. We treasure our relationships with our alumni, donors, volunteers, and friends and want to take this opportunity to thank you for all that you do.

May your holidays be merry and bright.

[log in to unmask]" alt="https://www.sworps.tennessee.edu/csw/email/2014_12_8/images/sowers_signature.png">

Dean of the UT College of Social Work

University of Tennessee College of Social Work
Big Orange. Big Ideas.

[log in to unmask]" alt="Twitter">   [log in to unmask]" alt="Link to Facebook">    [log in to unmask]" alt="Link to LinkIn">