On behalf of the president of the club I am here to inform you that there will not be a meeting tonight. Thank you and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

On Nov 19, 2014 7:10 PM, "Payne, Brian Douglas" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

If anyone is interested in a WFR course, see forwarded email below.

-Brian

From: Harris, Kirk <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2014 1:10 PM
To: Payne, Brian Douglas
Subject: Wilderness First Responder Course in the Smoky Mtn National Park

Good morning! I hope this finds you doing well and warm on this blistery day!

I have attached a flier for a WFR course that we do in partnership with the Great Smoky Mountain Institute at Tremont, which is in the GSMNP. This is our 19th year doing a WFR out there in Jan. It is an excellent course! We also do one for the University of Pennsylvania Medical school 4th year students. They say, it is the best course on leadership and patient care they have taken in all of medical school.  Additionally, we have worked with the Wilderness Medical Society for the last 14 years with doing a wilderness elective for 3rd and 4th year med. students. Will you please send this out for us and spread the word? This course would be applicable to anybody with an outdoor or remote mission ministry interest. Our instructors have over 100 years of combined medical experience. Additionally, they have done medical mission work all over the world and are avid outdoor enthusiasts!

Thanks so much! Please let me know if you have any questions!

Respectfully,

Kirk

Kirk Harris, BS, FP-C, CCEMT-P, NREMT-P

Director, Continuing Healthcare & Safety Education

Roane State Community College

132 Hayfield Rd.

Knoxville, TN 37922

(865)-539-6904 ext. 4784

http://www.roanestate.edu/che

“The Journey is the Destination”

                               Larry Mashburn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSgmledxFe8

AHA hands only CPR info. Please share with family and friends!

This email is intended for the addressee and may contain privileged information. If you are not the addressee, you are not permitted to use or copy this email or its attachments nor may you disclose the same to any third party. If this has been sent to you in error, please delete the email and notify us by replying to this email immediately.