Hey Everybody!

Hope your weekend was excellent. If you are interested in going on the Cade’s Cove Approximately Sunset Bike Ride, let me know!

Here is who I have so far. LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN DRIVE. I NEED TO SUBMIT A DRIVER’S LIST BY NOON TOMORROW.

Austin Eddy
Joseph Earl
Michael Moore
Emma Latimore
Hayley Moran
Molly Parker
Davis Coulter
Hunter Pons

We are planning on trying to rent bikes around 3:30 and be loaded up around 4 to head to Cade’s Cove and try to be there at 5ish and hopefully on our bikes halfway through the ride around 5:30/5:40 when the sun sets!

If this is a schedule conflict for anyone, let me know and we can work something out.

Thanks,
Austin Eddy