Fellow Alumni,

What do you remember from your time at SIS?  Do you think about former classmates and wonder "where are they now?"  I know I do.

With the holidays coming up, we've decided to extend the deadline for the poster contest to January 30th, 2015.  Find out what your former classmates are doing now, reconnect, and you might even win a prize!  For details on the contest, see the link below.

http://www.sis.utk.edu/who-am-i-poster-contest

Thank you,

J. Michael Lindsay
UT School of Information Sciences Alumni Society President
J. Michael Lindsay, MSIS, AHIP
Serials/E Resources Librarian, Associate Professor
Health Information Center
Preston Medical Library
UT Graduate School of Medicine, and UT Health Science Center, Knoxville
1924 Alcoa Hwy, Box U-111
Knoxville, TN 37920
P: 865-305-9528
F: 865-305-9527
http://gsm.utmck.edu/med_library/main.htm

Have a question about a library resource but don't have a lot of time to tell us about it?
Try our text line: 865-262-8920

To join/leave the list or browse the ISALUMNI archives, please see:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/isalumni.html