From: UTK School of Information Sciences [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Silvey, Donna Annette
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2014 3:04 PM
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [UTKSIS-L] 2014 SIS is Coming to DC!

Having trouble viewing this e-mail? View it in your browser.<http://utkschoolofinformationsciences.cmail2.com/t/r-i-ceftl-l-r/>

[http://i1.cmail2.com/ei/r/9D/96A/E47/055920/csimport/utsislogo_0.png]

[http://i2.cmail2.com/ei/r/9D/96A/E47/055920/csimport/dcscene_1.jpg]

We're coming to DC!

Join us for a relaxing free brunch and bring a prospective SIS student, fellow alum or just yourself. NOVA cohort, please stop by!

Vote YES
Let's Catch Up

SIS Alumni, Students and Friends! SIS Director Ed Cortez will be in the DC area. On Sunday Nov. 9, he will host a SIS gathering. Come join him for Sunday brunch hors d'oeuvres and conversation. Find out what's new at the School of Information Sciences.

Have a co-worker, friend or family member interested in learning more about the program and potential careers? Bring them! This is a perfect opportunity for prospective students to get more information about our program in a relaxed atmosphere.

[http://i3.cmail2.com/ei/r/9D/96A/E47/055920/csimport/loewsdc_2.jpg]
WHEN:
Sunday, Nov. 9, 11:30 am - 1 pm

WHERE:
Potomac Room
Loews Madison Hotel
1177 15th St. N.W.
Washington, DC 20005

See website for directions: http://www.loewshotels.com/madison/<http://utkschoolofinformationsciences.cmail2.com/t/r-i-ceftl-l-y/>

CONTACT US
<http://utkschoolofinformationsciences.cmail2.com/t/r-i-ceftl-l-j/>School of Information Sciences<http://utkschoolofinformationsciences.cmail2.com/t/r-i-ceftl-l-t/>
1345 Circle Park Dr. Suite 451 | Knoxville, TN 37996-0341
Phone: 865.974.2148 | Fax: 865.974.4967
Big Orange. Big Ideas.