Dear GRC,

I don’t know if you have received this email directly from Yvonne Black or not, if not, please take some time to complete her survey on RV diagnostic methods that you or your lab uses.  She is currently completing her MSc at the University of Edinburg and I think it would be great if we could help her out.

The link to the survey is https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RNZ7D2B

There is a bit more information below if you are interested in reading further, also if you have any questions please contact her at [log in to unmask]

Best,

Amanda

Dear Dr. Duffus,

I am a Masters student at University of Edinburgh, carrying out a dissertation project on the global surveillance of amphibian ranaviruses.  My supervisor is Stephen Price (University College London).

I am trying to collect information about methods used to sample and test for the viruses, and about how much testing is being carried out worldwide.

If you or any of your colleagues are currently carrying out laboratory testing for amphibian ranaviruses, please would you consider either filling out an online questionnaire and/or forwarding this email to someone else who may do so?  The link is as follows:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RNZ7D2B

Amphibian ranavirus laboratory questionnaire Survey

Web survey powered by SurveyMonkey.com. Create your own online survey now with SurveyMonkey's expert certified FREE templates.

Read more...

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about the questionnaire, or the project.

Kind regards,

Yvonne Black

[log in to unmask]" alt="Description: S:\aduffus\img4.gif">

Dr. Amanda L. J. Duffus, BSc.H. (SSP, Biology), MSc., Ph.D.

Assistant Professor of Biology

Secretary/Treasurer of the Global Ranavirus Consortium

Insitutional Animal Care and Use Committee - Chair

Undergraduate Research Symposium - Chair

Associate Editor – Amphibian Diseases – Journal of North American Herpetology

Assistant Editor – Journal of Wildlife Diseases

Department of Biology

Gordon State College

University System of Georgia

419 College Drive

Barnesville, GA

30204

USA

Tel: (678) 359 – 5464

Fax: (678) 359 – 5850

Email: [log in to unmask]

Office: Instructional Complex (IC) 227

Web Page: http://www.gordonstate.edu/Faculty/aduffus/

Sedit qui timuit ne non succederet - He who feared that he would not succeed sat still. - Horace