Dear GRC,

We would like to announce that the Call for Abstracts for the Third International Symposium on Ranaviruses is being made and that the Symposium Website is up.

The Abstract submission guidelines can be found within the Ranavirus Symposium Website under the program button.  The website can be found at: http://conference.ifas.ufl.edu/aeh/

Abstracts must be submitted via the website by January 11, 2015.

Letters of acceptance will be sent out by January 31, 2014.

If you require a letter for a visa to travel to the US, please see the website for directions and contact Dr. Amanda Duffus at [log in to unmask]

If you have any questions about the Symposium, please contact Dr. Tom Waltzek ([log in to unmask]) or Dr. Amanda Duffus ([log in to unmask]).

We look forward to another dynamic, exciting and productive Ranavirus Symposium in 2015.

Best,

Tom and Amanda

Dr. Amanda L. J. Duffus, BSc.H. (SSP, Biology), MSc., Ph.D.

Assistant Professor of Biology

Coordinator of Scientific Research and Laboratory Safety

Secretary/Treasurer of the Global Ranavirus Consortium

Insitutional Animal Care and Use Committee - Chair

Undergraduate Research Symposium - Chair

Department of Biology

Gordon State College

University System of Georgia

419 College Drive

Barnesville, GA

30204

USA

Tel: (678) 359 – 5464

Fax: (678) 359 – 5850

Email: [log in to unmask]

Office: Instructional Complex (IC) 227

Web Page: http://www.gordonstate.edu/Faculty/aduffus/

Sedit qui timuit ne non succederet - He who feared that he would not succeed sat still. - Horace