Hello once again everybody!

Just wanted to send out one final reminder for our get together on November
22 at 4:00 pm--*that's only 10 days away!*

We've reserved the upper loft area of Blue Coast Grill & Bar for over 3
hours--so we hope many of you plan on coming and bringing your
friends/family/etc to come hang out with us!

I'm attaching the menu to this email. Please let me know if you'll be
attending and, if so, how many guests you'll be bringing! I think we only
have about 10ish people who have told me they'd be there--so let me know
(but if you just show up, we won't be too upset!) :)

*DYLAN A. PLATZ*
[image: www.linkedin.com/in/dylanplatz/]
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/dylanplatz/>