​Dear Club Geographers,

This is one of those information packed emails that we all love.

First order of business: Saturday's Hike to the Henley Settlement. The weather is looking good and we are a go. We will all meet at the parking lot across from Neyland and will be leaving at 8:30 a.m. Please show up at least ten minutes early so that we leave on schedule. The drive will take roughly an hour and a half. The hike itself is 8 miles round-trip and offers a nice ridge to hike along at the top. I'm predicting the entire trip will take around 7-8 hours. Important: Bring plenty of water and snacks as well as a lunch. We will be eating at the settlement enjoying the scenic views. Of course, bring some layers in case you get cold that you can put on. Dr. Foresta will be providing leadership, experience, and education for our heroic journey. For my drivers, you will be compensated for gas expenses.

Second order of business: Club Geography T-Shirts. Our T-Shirt design is at last finalized (attached and seen below). The price will be $20 per shirt. I am putting our treasurer Hudson Kelley in charge of orders and finances. Hudson will be available tomorrow (Friday 11/07/14) from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. and on Monday (11/10/14) from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. in the BGB seating lounge area to collect the $20 and size preference.  If none of these times work with you, you may email Hudson directly at [log in to unmask] to set up a different meeting time. Let me know if you have any questions! ([log in to unmask])

Thank you and hope to see you Saturday morning!

Michael