Dear all,

On behalf of the department, I would like to thank Amy Rideout and Sarah Bleakney, two of our undergraduates, for helping the department at the UT/Pro2Serve Math Contest today at the UT Center. They represented the department very well, introducing various GIS projects to high school students in Tennessee being on campus for the UT math competition. Amy and Sarah, job well done! We really appreciate your volunteer spirit.

Best wishes,

Liem Tran

PS special thanks to Drs. van Riemsdijk, Li, an Kim for giving a big hand to this effort.

Liem Tran, Ph.D.

Associate Professor

Director of Graduate Studies

Geography Department

University of Tennessee at Knoxville

Tel: 865-974-6034; Fax: 865-974-6025

Email: [log in to unmask]

[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]">