Geographers:

Just an update on our SAIS Evaluation response rate. As of the writing of this e-mail, our response rate is 28.5 percent, far above the university (15.4) and college (17.7) rates.

Good work on that front, to this point. However, I encourage all of you to complete the evaluation forms for your geography courses. In light of last spring's external review, your ratings and comments will help us in terms of informing, reevaluating, and retooling individual courses and the wider undergraduate geography curriculum.

Thanks for your help,

Ron Kalafsky

Ronald V. Kalafsky, PhD
University of Tennessee