​​​​My fellow geographers,

We are still accepting money for our Club Geography T-Shirts! Again, the cost is $20 per shirt. If you would like a shirt, please email Hudson Kelley ([log in to unmask]) or myself ([log in to unmask]) to schedule a time to order and transfer the $20 in cash. We need these orders in by Monday so that we have adequate time to have them made and delivered before the semester ends. The shirt design is posted below.

Faculty and Graduate students are of course welcome to order as well. There is a sheet in the faculty break room for ordering if they wish.

Also, thank you to everyone who hiked to the Hensley Settlement last Saturday! Below is a picture from the trip and more pictures will be posted to our Facebook page soon.

Thank you,

Michael