Good Morning Geographers  -

It's forecast to only get to 32 on Tuesday of next week.  I think it would be foolish to ask folks to stand outside for any length of time in those conditions.  Student participation and interaction is also likely to suffer significantly.

I've OKed it with Derek and we've decided to go with the Thursday, November 20th date instead.  The long-term forecast is for sunny and a bit warmer on that day.

Please make any necessary changes on the faculty and graduate student sign-up sheet in Room 304.

Club Geographers, please work with Michael Schilling to make changes in your participation, which we greatly appreciate!

I apologize for any inconvenience these changes may have caused.

Thanks -

Kurt Butefish
Coordinator
Tennessee Geographic Alliance