Dear Geography Majors,

The college has designated geography as one of the departments that has to give the CCTST test to its seniors this year.  So if you’re scheduled to graduate this December or in spring of 2015 you have to take this test. It is mandated by the state’s department of higher education and so the university is very serious about you’re taking it.  It says that if you’re currently a senior and you don’t take it, you don’t graduate.  Period.  I will be giving the test to the seniors in this year’s 499 proseminar class next Thursday, November 13,  at 12:40 in BGB 301.   Please join us to take it if you are a senior.  I know that several of you took proseminar in past years when you were underclassmen and so were exempted from the test then.  But now you have to take it.  If you cannot arrange to take it at the given time next Thursday, please contact me.

Thanks,

RF

PS The test should take about 45 minutes.  There is nothing to study for and it has no impact on your grade.  It’s just something you have to do — if you’re a senior.