Tonight – Wed. Nov. 19 from 5:30 -7:40 pm we are hosting the SEMI-Final of the Howard
Baker Public Policy Challenge in the Toyota.

We have 12 teams (see attached) competing.  They will be judged and the top 5 selected to
move on to the final in February. We are grateful to our judges for donating their time:
David Dewhirst – Dewhirst Properties;
Pam Fansler – East Region President, First Tennessee Bank
Doug Lawyer – VP Economic Development, Knoxville Chamber of Commerce;
Bill Lyons – City of Knoxville Deputy to the Mayor and Chief Policy Advisor;
 Meghan Morgan – attorney – Baker Donelson

You can see more about the Challenge, including student blogs, on our
website here:    http://bakercenter.utk.edu/student-engagement/public-policy-challenge/

Feel free to just drop in and watch a few of these 10 minute presentations tonight!