Hey Everybody!

So a couple of things are coming up!

First, we have Trunk or Treat at Circle Park tonight at 5:15 and the theme is Frozen. If you have anymore questions about the event, email Hayley at [log in to unmask]. Remember this is a community service event, so it will benefit you in regards to future trip priority!

Unfortunately, the upcoming moonlit bike ride next week has been cancelled. We can talk about rescheduling something else at the meeting tomorrow.

Finally, the Virgin Falls backpacking trip is November 8th! Sign ups have already begun and will continue at the meeting tomorrow! So come to the meeting if you want to go on the trip! It is definitely a good one.

We are also looking at going on a day hike to Mt. Leconte on November 15th.

Let me know if you have any questions or any ideas for trips that you’d like to make happen!

Austin Eddy