Please, please, please respond only to Mary, and not to the entire e-mail list!

-lck

On 10/7/14 11:48 AM, "Trigiano, Robert N" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Mary

EPP looks okay!

Bob

R. N. Trigiano
Professor
Entomology and Plant Pathology
Knoxville, TN 37996-4560
865.974.0221
________________________________
From: UT Assessment [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Albrecht, Mary Lewnes
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2014 10:40 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Compliance Assist Roll-Over Completed

Dear Colleagues -

Our partners at Compliance Assist completed the roll-over from 2013-2014 to 2014-2015 for us this past Friday. PLEASE review your programs to make sure the roll over went well. As far as I could tell, it appears that it has.

Also, we did some housekeeping by revising some of the unit names and made a few other corrections to the organizational list:

1.  Revised department names in the College of Business Administration and structure now reflects the reorganization of the graduate programs.
2.  Moved Comparative and Experimental Medicine from the College of Veterinary Medicine and into Intercollegiate programs per their request.
3.  Archived the three graduate programs that were closed (Aviation Systems-MS; Land Surveying and Computational Fluid Dynamics graduate certificates).
4.  Corrected spelling errors, names of programs, and degree abbreviations.
5.  Added three graduate certificates (Radiochemistry, Food Safety, and  Fire Protection Engineering) to the appropriate departments.

The fields that were rolled over were in the Academic Assessment Plan were:

Program/ Major Learner Outcome
1.      Academic major
2.      Person completing report
3.      Assessment team members
4.      Learner outcome number
5.      Learner Outcome
6.      Description
7.      Direct assessment method(s)
8.      Direct assessment methods description and attachments
9.      Indirect assessment method(s)
10.   Indirect assessment method(s) description and attachments
Program Closure in Process
                All fields in data type for any programs not archived (closed)

If you see anything amiss, please let me know only if it something that you cannot access to edit.

Sincerely,
Mary

Mary Lewnes Albrecht, PhD
Associate Vice Provost for Accreditation
University of Tennessee
Office of the Provost
527 Andy Holt Tower
Knoxville, TN  37996-0152
Phone:  865-974-7074
Web: http://plantsciences.utk.edu/albrecht.htm <http://plantsciences.utk.edu/albrecht.htm>

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education .... The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy

Dr. Linda C. Kah
Kenneth R. Walker Professor
Associate Professor, Carbonate Sedimentology  & Geochemistry

University of Tennessee
Department of Earth & Planetary Sciences
1412 Circle Drive
Knoxville, TN 37996

Ph: 865-974-6399
Fx: 865-974-2368