As part of our contract with Campus Labs, we have access to a variety of online tools including webinars. Some topics scheduled for this fall are:

A Practical Guide to Training Student Staff to Assess Their Programs (with University of Alaska-Anchorage)
Tuesday, November 11, 1-2 p.m. ET

How to Assess Academic Advising
Thursday, November 24, 1-2 p.m. ET

Conceptualizing a Campus-wide Co-Curriculum (with Brock University)
Thursday, December 4, 1-2 p.m. ET

Increasing Student Retention with a Data-Driven Outreach Program (with Northern Arizona University)
Monday, December 15, 1-2 p.m. ET

View the full list and descriptions for these and other webinars at www.campuslabs.com/webinars.

Mary

Mary Lewnes Albrecht, PhD

Associate Vice Provost for Accreditation

University of Tennessee

Office of the Provost

527 Andy Holt Tower

Knoxville, TN  37996-0152

Phone:  865-974-7074

Email: [log in to unmask]

Web: http://plantsciences.utk.edu/albrecht.htm

[log in to unmask]" alt="utksig-stack-very_small">

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education .... The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy