From: UT Assessment [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kah, Linda C (Linda)
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2014 12:02 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Compliance Assist Roll-Over Completed

Hi Mary --

Can you PLEASE send the SACS compliance representatives to PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE not "respond to all". I get more than 150 e-mails a day, and really do not need the additional spam.

From you, with information....I do not mind.  It is the faculty responses that are really out of hand!

-Thanks!

-lck

On 10/6/14 2:58 PM, "Albrecht, Mary Lewnes" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Really hate answering to the list serve and clogging in boxes, but
> figure more than Suzanne has this question: "I'm not sure what I'm
> supposed to be checking for."
>
> What we want people to check:  since we rolled over specific fields of
> information form 2013-2014 into 2014-2015, did it roll-over correctly?
> It should be the same as for 2013-2014.
>
> What the roll-over does, is move the actual text in specific fields
> (as listed in the original email) for outcomes and assessment methods
> from one year to the next so you don't have to reenter that
> information. Any attachments should have also rolled over (attachments
> that you may have provided that relate to the assessment methods). The
> roll-over is done so you don't have to reenter all of this information and reattach the files.
>
> For the 2014-2015 year, you will enter the new assessment results and
> discuss actions you took that relate to the findings from last year.
> Basically, you'll be updating the progress made based on your findings
> and any new findings. You may need to remove some files if you revised
> the assessment methods (i.e., new rubrics, new surveys). At this point
> in time, don't worry about college approvals from 2013-2014 or for
> 2014-2015 (no approvals for 2014-2015 will happen for some time yet!).
>
> I realize that for some this is a new process; for others, it's old
> hat. So please forgive the excessive emails these few days as we all
> learn how the system works when we make a transition from one year to the next.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Mary
>
> Mary Lewnes Albrecht, PhD
> Associate Vice Provost
> 865-974-3635

Dr. Linda C. Kah
Kenneth R. Walker Professor
Associate Professor, Carbonate Sedimentology  & Geochemistry

University of Tennessee
Department of Earth & Planetary Sciences
1412 Circle Drive
Knoxville, TN 37996

Ph: 865-974-6399
Fx: 865-974-2368