Hello, SIS Alums and Friends!

If you are anywhere near Memphis, I hope to see you tonight at SIS'  reception at the Peabody Hotel!

SIS Director Dr. Ed Cortez and I will be hosting a fun, casual evening of catching up with our Memphis-area DE student cohort and alums, and talking about what's up back at Knoxville too. Enjoy some free top-notch appetizers at the historic Peabody Hotel, with its amazing architecture and rich history. (Check out Francis Scott Key's actual piano  and the Peabody artifact room on the Mezzanine while you are there.)  Our current students are always so excited about an opportunity to meet with SIS alums and hear about their stories and advice, so please come and share with them as well.

This is also a great time to share the fun with that coworker, friend, or family member who would like to know what the field of Information Science is all about, and how the UT SIS program can work for them, so bring them along too!

Friday, October 24, 6 to 8 pm  (Already busy tonight? Just stop in for as long or short as you like).

The Peabody Hotel: Ben Hollander Room
149 Union Avenue
Memphis TN 38103

Details and directions: www.peabodymemphis.com <applewebdata://613BC171-AA7F-4C5B-81AE-90A34CB40749/www.peabodymemphis.com>  .

See you later!
Kitty
--
Karen J. "Kitty" McClanahan, Ph.D.
Assistant to the Director, Lecturer

To join/leave the list or browse the ISALUMNI archives, please see:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/isalumni.html