Dear GRC,

We would like to let you know that the Call for Abstracts for the Third International Symposium on Ranaviruses will be coming out very soon.

If you are planning to attend and require the support of the GRC for a travel visa to the USA, please contact Dr. Amanda Duffus at [log in to unmask]

In order to avoid potential visa processing delays, we ask that you contact Amanda as soon as possible to obtain the letter of support.

Sincerely,

Tom and Amanda

Presentations and Discussions Committee Co-Chairs

Dr. Amanda L. J. Duffus, BSc.H. (SSP, Biology), MSc., Ph.D.

Assistant Professor of Biology

Insitutional Animal Care and Use Committee - Chair

Undergraduate Research Symposium - Chair

Secretary/Treasurer of the Global Ranavirus Consortium

Associate Editor – Amphibian Diseases – Journal of North American Herpetology

Assistant Editor – Journal of Wildlife Diseases

Department of Biology

Gordon State College

University System of Georgia

419 College Drive

Barnesville, GA

30204

USA

Tel: (678) 359 – 5464

Fax: (678) 359 – 5850

Email: [log in to unmask]

Office: Instructional Complex (IC) 227

Web Page: http://www.gordonstate.edu/Faculty/aduffus/

Sedit qui timuit ne non succederet - He who feared that he would not succeed sat still. - Horace