From: Extension Service Personnel Officers in the Southern Region [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Hermelbracht,David L
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2014 5:29 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Federal Retirement

Good morning, all!

I am again gathering information on the number of Federal Employees in the Southern Region and how many are eligible to retire now but still working.  Please fill in the blanks for your University and return to:

[log in to unmask]              If possible, please reply by 10/13/14.

Total Federal Retirees ___31____

CSRS __31_____               Eligible Now ____27__

FERS _______                   Eligible Now _______

Off Set _______              Eligible Now _______

Florida as an Example:

Total Federal Retirees ___22____

CSRS __22_____              Eligible Now ___21____

FERS ___0____                Eligible Now  ___0____

Off Set ___0____            Eligible Now ____0___

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.  I will not be at the conference this year – will miss you all!  ENJOY NAPLES!!!!

David

David L. Hermelbracht

University of Florida

[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

[log in to unmask]" alt="Description: Description: Logo Download-UF-IFAS-Archive Image- Download-UF-University of Florida-Florida's Land Grant Unversity">