Hey everyone!

We're thinking of having a pre-Thanksgiving STC-ETC get together—hunkering down at a restaurant to just hang out and be merry in each other’s company.

This is a little different, though, from our Suttree’s social. We want to expand the get-together to include families. Bring your significant other, kids, parents… Eat a little; eat a lot. The tab is yours.

Please email me at [log in to unmask] and answer these questions if you're interested. We haven't yet nailed down a location--and I'm hoping to get enough interest from you all to find out what people are thinking.

1.     Would you attend? The date we selected is the Saturday before Thanksgiving, November 22, early evening to leave time for other events.

2.     If you would attend, would you bring guests? If so, how many?

3.     Would you like to recommend a restaurant?

Also: Don't forget to "like" our new Facebook page (Society for Technical Communication, East Tennessee Chapter), follow our new twitter feed (@STC_EastTN), and check out the new website (stc-etc.org).

Thanks,

Dylan

DYLAN A. PLATZ, President

STC-ETC 2014