Right quick: Change the date from next week Thursday to Friday, October 24 for our tour of the Titan. All other information about registration is the same.

[Sorry to anyone on the listserv who asked us to remove his or her name. We have your request and will remove your name when this current flurry of e-ink dries! Thanks for your patience.]

From: Mary [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2014 10:14 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: Katrina Gramelspacher; Dylan Platz; 'Michael Fawley'; Fred O'Hara; 'Dorothy McDuffie'
Subject: STC-ETC arranges tour of the Titan Supercomputer--ACT NOW to join

Dear Colleagues,

Ever think you would have the opportunity to see THE Titan—not the movie fake?! This is the real deal. Fred O’Hara arranged a tour for Thursday evening, 5:30 pm, at a place to be published if you get your name in now.

See the flyer for RSVP details! This is one time you will want to read the fine print. The opportunity came up fast. Send Fred the details listed. There is room for only 20 people, so decide now.

See you there!

Mary

708.738.8178 cell