From: Alice Newberry <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date:10/02/2014 6:44 PM (GMT-05:00)
Subject: Hello! Please pass on to your students
Dear Faculty,

I'm writing with The Borgen Project, a national campaign focused on alleviating poverty in developing nations. Through securing support from congressional leaders, we hope to pass bills and mobilize citizens to become more knowledgeable and active on development and foreign aid policies.

We've got internship and volunteer opportunities opening in our Seattle office and nationwide. Below I've listed some websites giving more information. If you would please pass this information along to your students at the start of the school year I would greatly appreciate it.

http://borgenproject.org/seattle-internships/
http://borgenproject.org/telecommute-internships/
http://borgenproject.org/volunteer-opportunities/

Thank you!