There are a few seats left for the Baker Center Luncheon featuring Bill Haltom and his book on
Sen. Baker.  Call 974-0931 for a reservation TODAY! Cost is $15/person cash or check at the
door.  NO WALK-INS!

Also on Friday....

Fri., Oct. 3, 10:30 am – Noon – Global Security Lecture:  Understanding the Spatial and
Temporal Dynamics of Coup d’etats in Africa, 1960-2012  Allan Wilford, doctoral student in
Political Science, UT – ROOM 204, Baker Center (2nd floor classrooms)

For directions and parking info, visit our website.  Parking is $2/hour at Vol Hall Garage.
http://bakercenter.utk.edu/about/directions-parking/

Also for all of you Churchill fans or those with  fond memories of our conference on the "Special
Relationship"  the E. TN History Center is hosting a special event next week.  Learn more by
clicking on the link below.

http://www.easttnhistory.org/events/brooklyn-blenheim-and-beyond-influence-winston-
churchills-mother-special-lecture-randolph