Hey Everybody!

For those of you who were just added to the email list, we have meetings every Wednesday (unless otherwise stated) at 6:30pm by the Bull fountain by HSS. So come to those to hear about trips, sign up for trips, pay dues, and hang out with cool people.

If you aren't ever able to make it to meetings, thats okay! Just email me and I'll sign you up for trips and Hunter will meet you somewhere for you to pay dues.

Anyway, here is what is going on:

Fall Bash is September 12th-14th and signups have begun and spots are filling up super fast! If you haven't signed up for Fall Bash and want to go, email me and I'll help you out! If you don't know what Fall Bash is, definitely email me because you are missing out!

If you want to go on Fall Bash, you have to pay dues by the next meeting (Wednesday the 10th) and fill out your release form on the GO system. A lot of you have only done one or the other! If you don't do these things, YOU WILL NOT GET TO GO ON FALL BASH! And that will be tragic. :( If you don't know how to fill out a release form, email me and I'll help you!

Here is the Fall Bash Survival Guide! It will tell you everything you need to know in order to have a successful Fall Bash! Please read it if you plan on going!!!